Wild4Bingo - Rules of Play
1. A person must be 18 years of age or older to purchase Alberta Linked Bingo game cards, to play the Alberta Linked Bingo game and to be awarded an Alberta Linked Bingo game prize.
2. The cost of each Alberta Linked Bingo game card (face) is $1.00.
3. All cards must be completely sealed when purchased. Any unsealed cards must be returned at the time of purchase.
4. Refunds will only be allowed for cards damaged by the printer or if an event is cancelled at the hall level. Refunds must be requested prior to the start of the game.
5. The Alberta Linked Bingo game is a full card blackout or coverall game.
6. Numbers ending with the following numbers are wild at each game – 6, 7, 8, 9. All balls ending in those numbers have been removed from the bingo blower (machine).
7. The Alberta Linked Bingo game is played at approximately the same time in each event.
8. The game prize will be awarded to the first verified bingo(s).
9. If there is more than one verified winner on any prize (main, consolation or other) of the game, the prize will be divided equally among the winners. All prizes will be rounded to the nearest dollar.
10. Prize payouts are based on an attendance scale and the number needed to complete the required pattern. Multiple winners will share a prize based upon the number they needed to win bingo. If the last number called does not complete the required pattern, the player will be awarded the minimum payout amount (i.e. $1,000), split equally if multiple winners. Therefore, if multiple winners, and the last ball called is O74, the player who has O74 on their card will receive 1/2 of the O74 payout while player(s) without O74 will received 1/2 (or the share dependent on the number of winners) of the minimum payout amount of $1,000. For prize payout amounts, please see attached pay structure.
11. A bonus prize is available to be won at every event (in addition to the main prize) as follows:
Achieve and declare a valid bingo in 17 called numbers for a bonus prize of $25,000 (split equally if multiple winners).
Achieve and declare a valid bingo in 18, 19 or 20 called numbers for a bonus prize of $5,000 (split equally if multiple winners).
12. There will be a $100.00 consolation prize in each hall awarded to the first verified bingo after the main prize has been won.
13. Anyone found in possession of tampered Alberta Linked Bingo game cards can be prosecuted under the Criminal Code of Canada.
14. Alberta Linked Bingo game cards must be played in the hall in which they were purchased and during the same event (session) they were purchased or they will be disqualified.
15. Alberta Linked Bingo game cards must be marked so the card is readable. The series number, control number and card number must be visible on a card for it to be accepted as a valid card eligible to claim a prize. A ball is not officially called until both the letter and the number of the ball have been completely called by the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller. Flash boards are not official, only the balls announced by the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller are in play.
16. It is the player’s responsibility to notify the hall bingo caller of a bingo. The hall caller is in turn to notify the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller to stop the game for the called bingo.
17. The hall bingo caller must hear and alert the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller who must in turn recognize bingos before they will be honoured. Unless the hall caller hears the bingo and alerts the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller of the bingo, the game will continue and the bingo will be recognized after the next ball has been called.
18. Once bingo has been recognized by the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller, the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller will ask three (3) times if there are any other bingos, then close the game.
19. Subject to rule 21, once the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller has closed the game and announced the number of bingos eligible for the main prize, no other bingo(s) will be honoured.
20. Alberta Linked Bingo game management reserves the right to reopen the game to recognize an additional winner(s) in the event of a telecommunications interruption, caused either by:
A participating hall bingo caller experiencing telephone failure, resulting in the hall being disconnected from the Alberta Linked Bingo game conference call, or
A telecommunications company equipment failure, resulting in one or more participating halls no longer being able to communicate with the Alberta Linked Bingo game studio.
21. Recognized bingos on the main prize will be verified in the following manner:
the player shall bring the proposed winning Alberta Linked Bingo game card to the hall caller;
the player will present the Alberta Linked Bingo game card and a valid admission receipt to the hall caller (subject to participating hall’s house rules);
the hall caller will inform the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller of the control number, series number, colour and card number on the bingo card;
the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller will verify the control number, series number and colour and enter the card number into the verifier;
if the bingo is valid, the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller will announce the number of winners and the prize to each winner.
22. If no called bingo is verified as a good bingo, the Alberta Linked Bingo game caller will re-open the Alberta Linked Bingo game and recognize any other bingo(s) before proceeding to call the next ball.
23. Current identification (ID) must be shown to claim the prizes. The winner must provide their name, address, telephone number and sign the winning card to be eligible to claim a prize.
24. Payment of prize(s) is valid only on Alberta Linked Bingo game cards sold in the event on the day of the game and played in the hall in which purchased. The card must have the correct colour, series, control and card number for that event.
25. Any complaints or disputes will be handled by the local management in consultation with the management of Alberta Linked Bingo and AGLC Inspections.
26. Wherever possible, Alberta Linked Bingo game prizes will be paid by cheque within two business days at the hall in which the prize was won. Hall consolation prizes will be paid immediately after verification of the bingo by the bingo hall caller and staff/volunteers. In case an event is stopped in a bingo hall, all players who produce a valid admission slip will be refunded based on the number of eligible Alberta Linked Bingo Game cards returned.
27. The Alberta Linked Bingo Game game is subject to change without notice and with the approval of the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission.